A delicious breakfast recipe for a thyroid diet.
This is the perfect savory, no-sugar breakfast to start your day off right. It will keep you satisfied much longer than a sugary breakfast and it tastes great! A delicious addition to a healthy thyroid diet.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- ½ cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 cup chopped zucchinis
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp coconut oil or ghee, melted
- ½ tbsp parsley
- ½ tbsp basil
- 1 – 2 sausages, cooked and chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the onions and garlic in the coconut oil until the onions become soft and translucent.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the sausages.
- Sauté for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Add the sausages and heat for an additional 5 minutes until hot.
Learn more about healing from thyroid problems in women.