A 30-day coaching program to get you back on your feet. Designed for both experts and novices. If you are a novice (know little about food and your thyroid), don’t worry – we will get you educated, empowered and set you up with the right action lists. On top of the Kickoff session (101 of thyroid and nutrition), you will also get a personalized meal plan, recipes (yummy, simple and fast) and coaching support for 30 days. Yeah, baby! If you are an expert but still feeling stuck, we will go into a deeper investigative mode to see "what's going on in there", we will tweak and try a few approaches and protocols to conclude what works for your thyroid. Can I tell you that nutritionists are our clients, too?
Suffering from any thyroid condition is tough, really tough. For the most part, most people just do not understand what you are going through as it’s an “invisible” disease. “You are tired? Well, who is not tired these days?” is the frequent comment. “You can’t lose weight? Well, try another diet” would be another advice. People just don’t get it.
This is for you, if you are:
- Suffering from hypo- or hyper-thyroidism, Hashimoto’s or Graves’ Disease (auto-immune diseases)
- Know a lot about the thyroid and nutrition already but just need a few key tweaks
- Gaining weight even though your diet and lifestyle have not changed and you tried so many things
- Feeling fatigued even after a full night’s sleep
- Suffering from heart palpitation and agitation
- Feeling depressed and often forgetting things
- Frequently suffering from anxiety attacks
- Often constipated, bloated and having indigestion issues
- Having difficulty getting pregnant and/or had many miscarriages
- On thyroid medication for a long time and your condition has not been improving
- Told by your endocrinologist that Synthroid, Methimazole or nuking your thyroid is the only or best way to go
- Told by your doctor that perhaps anti-depressants will solve your issues
- Sick of your current endocrinologist and in need to find and evaluate a new good doctor; what to ask, where to look, etc
- Intimidated by all the scientific jargon and meaning of T3, T4, Total T4, rT3, TSH, TPO, TGB antibodies…
- Having all the hypo-thyroid symptoms even though your blood results are “normal”
- Willing to take a new, fresh approach that involves no medications, only holistic healing.
- to completely cure or significantly alleviate your thyroid symptoms,
- get your weight and energy back and
- get off or reduce your medication*
* this will depend on if you have your thyroid, the degree of your thyroid disease and how long have you had it for. Whatever the case might be, good food can only do you better.
This is what Jumpstart consists of:
- Kick-off Session (1.5 hours)
- In-depth personal thyroid health assessment and debrief
- Personal step-by-step healing roadmap; 3 months and beyond
- Deeper understanding of your thyroid, hormones and the digestive connection
- Elimination Diet guidance and kick-off
- Balancing out the gut with macro- and micro-nutrients
- Clear next steps and action items
- Customized Meal Plan: with recipes just right for your condition, plus based on your lifestyle, frequency of cooking, food sensitivities, taste buds and ethnic background
- Weekly feedback on your Food-Mood-Poop Journal – this will help us get results much faster and to keep you accountable
- Continuous email support - you get your questions answered even without seeing me
- Implementation Follow-up Coaching (1 hour)
- Reporting progress, findings and discoveries
- Planning on overcoming challenges, getting more clarity
- Next steps
- Elimination Diet Guide
- Food Cravings Guide (what each food craving really means)
- Healthy Snack List
- Food Substitute Guide
What results to expect?
- Down by a few pounds.
- Equipped with knowledge how to keep it going forward.
- Clarity of what are thyroid diet foods and how to make them part of your daily life.
- You would have completed the Elimination Diet – giving you clarity what foods don’t agree with you and are sabotaging your digestion and your immune system – hence the thyroid.
- Feeling less fatigued.
- More motivation to finally do the things that really matter to you.
- More clarity of mind so you don’t need to double-guess and cross-check yourself.
- Experiencing work and career with excitement and enthusiasm.
- Having all the energy to play with the kids and cook for the family.
- No guilt about not having been the most energetic and enthusiastic mom, wife, daughter or peer.
- Confidence in what to ask your doctor and what results to expect.
How can we connect?
What Results Has This Created For Others?