Another great gluten and dairy free recipe! This low carb, high-protein almond bread is great to make and have for breakfast with a side of fresh berries, as a snack, or as a side to a soup meal throughout the week. It comes out nice and moist and is quite filling!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45-55 minutes Makes: 1 loaf (about 12 slices)
- 2.5 cups almond meal
- 1.5 tsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix together the almond meal, arrowroot powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, and add the honey and vinegar.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Pour batter into a 6.5 x 4 inch greased baking dish.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.